The UNL All-Staff Conference will be available via Zoom and is free of charge. Registration opens on March 16, 2021.
There is no charge to attend the conference; however, you must register in order to receive links to the sessions.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 – Pre-Session 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm
- "Building Community Through Positive Post" - Lori Sorto and Dayna Larreau
- "Employee Assistance Program" - Valerie Williams
- "Dare to Care: A Story Unfinished" - Kaitlin Ferris and Morgan Green
Thursday, May 13, 2021 – 8:15 am to 1:45 pm
- Welcome: Chancellor Ronnie Green
- Keynote Speaker: Aaron Davis, The Power of a Positive Attitude
- Uplifting Staff Voices through Shared Governance: Panel and Discussion: Mike Zeleny, Chief of Staff and Associate to the Chancellor
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions
Friday, May 14, 2021 – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm